Skills and Experience:
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader including:
- Ideally 10 to 13 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical disciplines (BE, BTech, MCA).
- Demonstrating knowledge/experience with Data Integration Expert in multiple ETL tools (Alteryx, ADF, SSIS, Informatica, Talend, etc.)
- Any experience with the WorkivaETL tool or the ability to pick up new ETL/Data tools and concepts quickly.
- Good experience in Reporting tools with demonstrated skills to develop complex reports.
- Expertise in SQL development and Data Modelling.
- Experience designing & developing ETL pipelines to ingest the data from heterogeneous sources into a Data-warehouse.
- Design, implement, and continuously expand data pipelines by performing extraction, transformation, and loading activities
- Gather requirements and business process knowledge in order to transform the data in a way that’s geared towards the needs of end-users
- Hands-on Knowledge of data modelling principles.
- Passionate about complex data structures and problem-solving.