As a member of a cross-functional team, you will work on applications that support Resource Domain and Element Management – IP Network using new ways of working (Agile, DevOps, Lean, Human Centred Design).
- Manual and automated testing of applications/tools that manage and expose domain resources.
- Collaborate with team members and key stakeholders, seeking support, direction and buy-in to gather deep insights about the challenges and opportunities of our software application technologies and platforms.
- Significantly contribute to continuous improvement initiatives of our systems and processes, to help define ‘best practice’ corporate testing standards and drive improved outcomes (e.g. productivity, customer experience and/or profitability)
- HSE Responsibility: Take reasonable care for your own safety and the safety of others, comply with, and implement any reasonable HSE instruction, policy, standard, minimum requirement or procedure, and support the company to meet its duties under the relevant safety and environmental legislation.
- Continual personal and peer learning and development in all aspects of the technology, applications, and new ways of working.
- Minimum 4 to 7 years of experience.
- Proficient with manual and automated testing methods (System testing, integration testing, performance testing, regression testing, etc.)
- Proficient with Java or Python development (3+ years)
- Proficient with Robot Framework (2+) or Selenium (2+ years)
- Postmen with Postmen
- Database experience (2+ years) with NoSQL and RDBMS: MongoDB, DocumentDB, Oracle SQL, PostgreSQL, and proficiency writing complex SQL queries
- Experience working Scrum agile methodology
- Experience with the company’s New Ways of Working methodology, practices, and mindset:
- Agile, DevOps, Lean, Human-Centred Design
- Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, BitBucket
- Advanced oral and written communication skills that can adapt to different teams, individuals, and personality types as well as able to author, review and evaluate technical and non-technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Engineering/ Computer Science / Information Technology / Telecommunications
- Telecom industry experience
- Cisco NSO
- Resource Domain and Element Management – IP Network