As a Senior Technology Architecture Specialist, you thrive on understanding and translating customer needs into fit-for-purpose technology architecture patterns and artefacts that can be employed by solution teams, driving consistency and best practices to delight our customers. You apply deep technology expertise and experience to set principles, standards and roadmaps for the technical development of the technology domain of focus. Your continuous learning and improvement mindset, collaboration and critical thinking skills are critical to success in this role.
As a Senior Solution Architect within the Network & infrastructure Engineering (NIE) space, you apply deep experience and technical know-how in the Solution Architecture as well as various Network domains to deliver the following responsibilities:
- Leverage a strong understanding of business (internal, external or regulatory) requirements (functional and non-functional) to design complex cloud-based architectural solutions that are fit-for-purpose, re-usable, scalable, reliable and manageable, align to our enterprise roadmap, and can be delivered in line with time/budget requirements and the company’s architectural standards
- Leverage strong communication skills to document solution designs (e.g., Solution Impact Description (SID) and/or Solution Architecture Definition (SAD) documents) and associated impacts, with inputs from key business and project stakeholders in a manner that is timely and of a high quality
- Provide guidance and technical oversight to more junior team members, supporting them to build, integrate and deploy solutions/systems across our enterprise; and helping them to anticipate and resolve issues
- Review complex detailed architectures and designs from component or system providers to ensure completeness and alignment with the Solution Architecture Design
- Authentically engage and collaborate with key technology partners, SMEs, Product Owners and/or business stakeholders to support initiatives that explore, test, and implement new and emerging technologies to digitise our processes, systems, and customer experience
- Model continuous learning by developing and maintaining your own expertise and knowledge (including new and emerging technologies, tools, systems, and processes) to ensure you bring the latest thinking to your role, and help to empower others in your team to deliver world-class solution design
- Role model lean / agile ways of working and practices to improve the quality and speed at which solutions are delivered (including defining a compelling vision with key product/project stakeholders, rapidly developing high quality concepts, and iterating over time, and contributing to cross-functional, self-organising teams)
- HSE Responsibility: Take reasonable care for your own safety and the safety of others, comply with, and implement any reasonable HSE instruction, policy, standard, minimum requirement or procedure, and support the company to meet its duties under the relevant safety and environmental legislation.
- Continual personal and peer learning and development in all aspects of the technology, applications, and new ways of working.
Overlap hours with Australia Team:
- This role will collaborate with Australia-based resources (Product Owners, Network SMEs, BAs, Process Specialists, etc.)
- Working Hour starts from 7:00 AM IST
- Minimum 8 years of overall experience
- Network OSS Background
- Cloud Knowledge – AWS, GCS, Azure, Private
- Software language (preferably Java)
- Database Technology (Postgre, SQL, MySQL.)
- Exposure /experience in one or more Network Domain (Wireless, Transport, Fixed, Core, RAN 3G, 4G, 5G etc) knowledge
- Virtualisation technologies – NFV, SDN
- API and Service Based Architecture
- Business Process Management (BPM) – Like Camunda
- Hybrid cloud technologies and ecosystems
- Can work proficiently in Linux environments, competent at scripting
- Experience working Scrum agile methodology
- Experience with the company’s New Ways of Working methodology, practices, and mindset:
- Agile, DevOps, Lean, Human Centred Design
- Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, BitBucket
- Advanced oral and written communication skills that can adapt to different teams, individuals, and personality types as well as able to author, review and evaluate technical and non-technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Engineering/ Computer Science / Information Technology / Telecommunications and /or experience being a Solution Architect for Network related systems and applications is highly desirable.
- Inventory knowledge /experience
- Telco data modelling
- Network Slicing
- Mobile Roaming
- E2E Service and Domain Orchestrations
- Edge ecosystems
- IoT platform management ecosystem
- IoT devices & IoT connectivity,
- IT systems – P2O, O2A, R2R, U2C