Skills and Experience:
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader including:
- Ideally 13 to 17 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical disciplines (BE, BTech, MCA).
- 8+ years of experience leading Agile development teams in a Scrum Master role
- Understanding of the Scrum framework, Scrum values, Agile mindset, principles and values with the ability to train others in its subtleties.
- Creating a culture where Agile methodology is understood and in place, inside the Scrum Team and within the organization.
- Possessing prior experience in programming/software development is highly desirable.
- Managing multiple project teams simultaneously and proven Track record of coaching and developing scrum teams.
- Leveraging experience in all phases (development, execution, and transition) of project delivery;
Utilizing the Knowledge of Statement of Work (SOW) and Change Order constructs to establish work performed is within scope and at the agreed-upon level.
- Developing multi-level relationships with clients and team members to establish project delivery goals are met as planned.
- Identifying, managing, resolving, and mitigating key risks and issues impacting the project delivery.
- Establishing the transition methodology is well understood, adhered to, and continuously adjusted to establish lessons learned are incorporated from each transition.
- Confirming new services have a fully developed end to end support structure, including Processes, Service Level Agreements (SLAs), Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and monitoring commensurate with business requirements and priorities.
- Building and leveraging relationships as well as specialist level verbal and written communication skills.
- Preferred Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification.