Skills and Experience:
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader including:
- Ideally 10 to 13 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical disciplines (BE, BTech, MCA).
- 5+ years of experience leading Agile development teams in a Scrum Master role
- Understanding of the Scrum framework, Scrum values, Agile mindset, principles and values with the ability to train others in its subtleties.
- Creating a culture where Agile methodology is understood and in place, inside the Scrum Team and within the organization.
- Possessing prior experience in programming/software development is highly desirable.
- Coaching and influencing at all levels to promote increased business agility, stable Scrum team velocity, predictability, innovation and quality; removing obstacles and impediments where needed.
- Facilitating Sprint Ceremonies (i.e. Sprint planning, Daily standup, Backlog grooming, Review, Retrospectives/Review).
- Understanding how to create and maintain the Product Backlog and finding techniques for effective Product Backlog refinement and management.
- Understanding product planning in an empirical, enterprise environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Preferred Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification.