Education–Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science/Communications or related field from reputed Indian universities
- Design, develop and deploy SailPoint IIQ/IDN implementation(s).
- Lead and contribute to requirements gathering, technical design & test case preparation activities.
- Develop code and perform unit testing in line with the requirements and design, for client-specific use cases.
- Perform integration testing, debugging and troubleshooting issues, including interactions with the technology vendor when needed.
- Assist client(s) with the execution of user acceptance testing.
- Support client(s) with readiness for deployment and actual deployment, followed by hyper care post-production.
- Enable knowledge transfer and handover to the client.
- Contribute to business development activities, such as working on business proposals, providing effort estimates, etc.
- Lead internal SailPoint IIQ/IDN training sessions and mentor campus grads and juniors in the team
- Adhere to and implement security best practices throughout the lifecycle of an engagement.
- Should have good understanding of Identity & Access Management concepts
- 3 to 10 Years of relevant experience in designing and implementing Identity and Access Management solutions using any IDM tool (at least 2-3 years experience in Sailpoint IdentityIQ or IdentityNow is a must)
- Good to have IdentityIQ Engineer, IdentityIQ Architect or IdentityNow Engineer certification(s)
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Implementation experience with SailPoint IIQ 7.2 and above versions or IdentityNow on features listed below
- On-boarding of new applications using native connectors and custom API
- Rules – Connector, Aggregation & Provisioning Rules
- User Lifecycle requests and Lifecycle events
- Custom Tasks and Reports
- Roles, SoD Policies & Certifications
- Integration with ITSM tools like ServiceNow
- Good Java programming skills. Having Java certification is an added advantage
- Experience working with multiple IAM related technologies such as Active Directory, LDAP, HRMS, DBMS, and SaaS applications.
- Good to have exposure to agile methodology
- Capable of leading a workstream or a project.
- Ability to guide and mentor junior members on the team
- Has good analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.