Education- Minimum Degree Required Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science Communications or related field from reputed Indian universities
Experience level- 2 to 9 years
Key skills-mandatory :
– Implementation experience, not support side
Should have experience with the following
- Experience in designing and implementing identity management using Sailpoint IIQ.
- Good hands-on experience with Sailpoint 7.2 and above versions. Installation, Integration and deployment of Sailpoint IIQ in client environments.
- Very good java programming skills and IIQ API. (Good to have Javacertification)
- Good hands-on experience on Workflows, Connector Deployment, RuleDevelopment, Forms, Certifications, Roles
- Should have a good experience with multiple connector types and integrations.
- Mandatory Active Directory, LDAP, JDBC
- Preferred Webservice, RACF, PAM Connector, ServiceNow Integration,Azure AD
- Experience with Database (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL etc)
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, Active Directory)
- Experience with Design document, Test case development
- Experience with Application Servers(WebLogicWebSphereTomcatApache).
- Good to have knowledge of SSL certificate creation deployment renewal
- knowledge of working in Agile and DevOps platform