- Design, develop and deploy SailPoint IIQ/IDN implementation(s).
- Contribute to requirements gathering, technical design & test case preparation activities.
- Develop code and perform unit testing in line with the requirements and design, for client-specific use cases.
- Perform integration testing, debugging and troubleshooting issues, including interactions with the technology vendor as and when needed.
- Assist client(s) with execution of user acceptance testing.
- Support client(s) with readiness for deployment and actual deployment, followed by hypercare post-production.
- Enable knowledge transfer and handover to the client.
- Adhere to and implement security best practices throughout the lifecycle of an engagement.
Bachelor or Master degree in related field (CS/IT) from reputed universities.
- Should have good understanding of Identity & Access Management concepts
- 2 to 5 Years of relevant experience in implementing Identity and Access Management solutions using Sailpoint IdentityIQ or IdentityNow
- Implementation experience with SailPoint IIQ 7.2 and above versions or IdentityNow on two or more features listed below
- On-boarding of new applications using native connectors and custom API
- Rules – Connector, Aggregation & Provisioning Rules
- User Lifecycle requests and Lifecycle events
- Custom Tasks and Reports
- Roles, SoD Policies & Certifications
- Good understanding of Object Oriented programming concepts and Java programming skills. Having Java certification is an added advantage
- Have knowledge in SQL, Web Services, LDAP & Unix
- . Good to have experience of working as part of an Agile team
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Has good analytical skills and effective communication skills
- Knowledge on any other IAM tools is an added advantage