As a member of a cross-functional team, you will work on applications that support Design, Planning and Optimisation Customer Access Radio Network using new ways of working (Agile, DevOps, Lean, Human Centred Design).
- Design, build and maintain applications/tools that support Design, Planning and Optimisation Customer Access Radio Network.
- Authentically engage with a multi-stakeholder landscape to translate customer needs into leading-edge software application products, services or systems that meet the company’s time, cost, and quality standards.
- Collaborate with team members and key stakeholders, seeking support, direction and buy-in to gather deep insights about the challenges and opportunities of our software application technologies and platforms.
- Significantly contribute to continuous improvement initiatives of our systems and processes, to help define ‘best practice’ corporate testing standards and drive improved outcomes (e.g. productivity, customer experience and/or profitability)
- HSE Responsibility: Take reasonable care for your own safety and the safety of others, comply with, and implement any reasonable HSE instruction, policy, standard, minimum requirement or procedure, and support the company to meet its duties under the relevant safety and environmental legislation.
- Continual personal and peer learning and development in all aspects of the technology, applications, and new ways of working.
- Highly Proficient with Python mainly OOPS based structured coding
- Hands on experiences with Unit testing using PyTest, Framework/libraries: pandas, numpy, Patch, Flask, Flask-restful, Pandas, Numpy, Paramiko, XLRD etc
- Database experience with NoSQL and RDBMS: MongoDB, DocumentDB, Oracle SQL, PostgreSQL, and proficiency writing complex SQL queries
- Experienced with containers and container management: Docker, Docker Compose.
- Some experience with AWS ECS, EKS, ECR, EC2, S3, etc is preferred.
- Can implement CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Bamboo, GIT (BitBucket), CodePipeline, etc
- Can work proficiently in Linux environments, competent at scripting
- Experience working Scrum agile methodology
- Experience with the company’s New Ways of Working methodology, practices, and mindset:
- Agile, DevOps, Lean, Human-Centred Design
- Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, BitBucket
- Advanced oral and written communication skills that can adapt to different teams, individuals, and personality types as well as able to author, review and evaluate technical and non-technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Engineering/ Computer Science / Information Technology / Telecommunications
- Telecom industry experience