● ETS Oracle provides a broad range of assess and recommend services specific to the Oracle related to controls around the financial reporting process, including business process and IT management controls.
● The team provides multiple services related to security and controls assessment in both EBS and Oracle ERP Cloud.
● The role would primarily be focused on working on Various Business Process controls for RTR/OTC/PTP etc. for Oracle-ERP and IT Risk and Controls assessments.
● Additionally, the team also provides multiple services related to security and controls assessment, design recommendation of Oracle
● Assessing/Recommending financial and operational controls around the Oracle application
● Pre- and post-implementation reviews of the Oracle implementation/major upgrades
● Application security and segregation of duties with the usage of in-house proprietary tool
● We are looking for an extremely self-motivated individual who will relish the opportunity to join a growing part of the business, using their skills in developing key internal relationships.
● Understand the process workflow related to work requests from initiation through completion, understand how workflow is managed within the firm, workflow management tool, understand the optimal and required manner in which to document results of work performed.
● Have an understanding of Internal controls and compliance
● They will be responsible for overseeing their team members and performance of testing in these areas, monitoring workload, timelines and budgets for the work being performed.
● The individual should have excellent communication (written and verbal) skills and should be able to work with global teams independently with minimal supervision.
● The individual should have the ability to work effectively under pressure without compromising professional standards or quality of the work being performed.
● Candidates would be required to perform and manage engagements/expectations while training/coaching team members.
Level of experience
● Minimum Degree(s): Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Management Information Systems,Computer Science or Engineering
● 7 + years of Oracle EBS/Cloud consulting and/or implementing.
● 2 + years of experience in managing engagements and teams in the domains mentioned in the Job Description above – Candidates with “Big 4” or equivalent experience would be preferred
● Ability to execute a detailed review over work performed, based on instructions, by team members.
● Ability to develop the skills of team members through regular and on-going coaching and feedback (written and verbal). Coaching / feedback would be in relation to the completion/quality of work performed, interaction with engagement teams, meeting timelines/budgets, managing multiple tasks, etc.
● Candidates will require the ability to prioritize and multi- task.
● Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.), including an understanding of the v-lookup, text, reference and logical and information functionality in excel.
● Candidates should have excellent communication (written and verbal) skills and should be able to work with global teams independently with minimal supervision.
Value Vision Management Consultants
639, 18th Main, 22nd A Cross Banashankari 2nd Stage
Bangalore — 560070