Oracle provides a broad range of assess and recommendservices specific to the Oracle related to controls around the financial reporting process, including business process and IT management controls along with multiple services related to security and controls assessment.
The role would primarily be focused on working on Business Process controls for ATR/OTC/PTP etc. for Oracle and IT Risk and Controls assessments/audit.
Working as a senior associate, expected to work in a team of 2-5 people for multiple projects in the area of Control Integration (CI) for Oracle.
In the space of CI, the various tasks include:
▪ Designing and implementing business process and IT General Controls controls to address financial reporting and SOX requirements
▪ Optimize the use of automated controls available within the ERP, and prevent users from bypassing automated controls
▪ Addressing historical controls deficiencies, gaps, or system limitations
▪ Perform process walkthroughs and assessing / recommending financial and operational controls around the Oracle application
▪ Reviewing the RACI matrix along with the Control Owners documentation for specific control and documenting test scripts, execution of key reports (custom/standard)
▪ Evaluating risk and designing controls during the implementation of enterprise systems.
▪ Perform Test of Design and / or Test of Effectiveness around operational controls for Oracle
▪ Have understanding of Internal controls and compliance and how it relates to the overall audit.