We’re looking for a Microsoft D365 F&O Technical Consultant with experience in designing and developing functionalities in Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O.
Key skills required:
- Experience in requirement analysis, design, development and Implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O.
- Client facing & stakeholder management skills. Experience in Data Migration, Extension, Integration and SSRS Reports.
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 F&O Architecture (layers , models , packages).
- Knowledge in any of these functional modules – Inventory Management, Sales Purchases, Finance, Project Accounting, Travel & Expense.
- Experience or knowledge on Life Cycle Services (LCS). Experience with Data Management framework, Security Configuration, System Administration and XDS.
- Experience with creating new forms, tables, queries, classes and other AOT objects following Microsoft best practices and coding standards.
- Strong X++ coding skills using event handlers and Chain of commands. Knowledge on DevOps – Azure Repos, Pipelines, Source control, branching, etc.
- Knowledge on Logic Apps, Microsoft Flow, Power Apps and Power BI.
- Experience with using Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Integration APIs – Business Events, DMF API, Recurring API, Custom services and OData.
What you will do:
- You will be involved in various phases of Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Implementation like design, development, deployment, etc.
- Collaborate with customers/stakeholders to understand their requirements, design and implement solutions.
- Creating and reviewing Technical design documents.
- Design, develop new or customize existing functionalities/Integrations and perform unit testing.
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving application and data integrity issues.