Minimum 5-10 years Linux products experience -esp creating custom Linux-based system for an embedded platform
- Experience in Embedded C, C++ – Strong knowledge in C programming for embedded systems
- Linux or QNX BSP porting, writing resource managers, board bring-up activities
- Linux OS customization, Linux Kernel & device driver’s development/porting Linux scripting and Boot scripts customization
- Understanding of hardware blocks – Clocks, PLLs, GPIO, Interrupt Controllers (GIC), Power Management, Drivers/Peripherals (SPI/I2C/UART/CAN/Ethernet/PCIe, etc)
- YOCTO – Bitbake, Create Recipe and Integrate Application. Static Code Analyzer tool – Poly space/Any tools
- Good debugging skills with experience on debugging with Lauterbach JTAG debuggers, Trace32 and oscilloscope/Logical Analyzer.
- Linux on ARM CPUs a plus