Skills – Infotainment or any domain
1. Understanding Architecture of Vehicle Infotainment System
2. Understand product release guidelines and align testing processes according to product release plan
3. Leading a team of 8-10 resources
4. Experience in Proposal Making and Estimation making.
5. Maintenance of test benches (Software update , Hardware update).
6. HW upgrade in test benches and handling issues related to it.
7. Debugging issues and helping development team
8. Helping team on technical aspect of project.
9. Close sync up with Customer to understand customer need & expectations also to resolve queries
10. Support Project management activities.
1. Very good understanding & experience in Vehicle Infotainment Testing
2. Good Knowledge in Connectivity, Android Auto, iOS Car Play, BT, Telematics, HMI
3. Prior knowledge of Backend communication / Backend Connectivity
4. Very good understanding of Test Management activity.
5. Team leading experience
6. Very good knowledge on Tools like ALM, ALM Octane, DOORS, JIRA, DLT Viewer, Wireshark, Microsoft Tools (Excel, PPT, Words), DB Management, Test Automation Framework
7. Product Management experience. Effective Client communication
8. Mentoring and good in Technical Presentation
Excellent Communication skills, Team player, flexible mindset.
Project Management skills
Value Vision Management Consultants
639, 18th Main, 22nd A Cross Banashankari 2nd Stage
Bangalore — 560070