Any Location - Remote
Position: Manager We are looking for Managers with 7 – 10 years of experience, to work in the Healthcare sector of our Analytics Consulting practice in Mumbai. Managers will work as an integral part of business analytics teams in India alongside clients and consultants in the U.S., performing high-end analysis and providing business recommendations to project teams.
Education: B.Tech./B.E./Master’s Degree/M.Phil. /MBA from reputed institute(s) with relevant experience
Successful candidates will have demonstrated the following skills and characteristics:
• Prior experience of having worked in consulting/analytics environment
• Experience in healthcare analytics and/or healthcare operations, In particular, experience in at least one of the following areas:
• Pharmaceutical industry: Experience in commercial operations like sales territory alignment, sales force compensation strategy, multi-channel strategy
• Pharmaceutical industry: Experience in R&D operations like clinical site selection, clinical sites monitoring and clinical data analyses
• Health Insurance (Payer): Experience in working on healthcare claims data for various analyses related to (but not limited to) care management, utilization management, fraud, abuse and wastage analysis, population health management
• Health Insurance (Payer): Experience in working on marketing initiatives for health care insurance companies
• Healthcare providers: Experience in working with provider claims data
• Expertise in analytics tools like SAS, R,SQL and python
• Expertise with visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBi, Spotfire etc.
• Multi-task and manage multiple deadlines. Responsible for incorporating client/user feedback into the Product.
• Ability to think through complex user scenarios and design simple yet effective solutions
• Good Communication skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Embed analytics into buy-side and sell side of deals.
• Help Information & Analytics Practice make a bigger impact in the Firm’s overall positioning in the market
• Work closely with Information & Analytics Practice leadership in leading the team and develop capabilities
Value Vision Management Consultants
639, 18th Main, 22nd A Cross Banashankari 2nd Stage
Bangalore — 560070