Any Location - Remote
A Bachelor and Master’s degree in a relevant field (Business, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Finance) from Tier 1 or Tier institute(s) only.
15+years of Analytics experience with at least 8+ years of AI/ML & Data Science experience in the BFSI domain.
▪ Experience in using AI and data science in a financial service industry to achieve business goals in large financial institutions and organizations.
▪ Deep knowledge of the financial services sector, with experience in machine learning, supervised and unsupervised learning, time series analysis, optimization and simulation techniques.
▪ Expertise on various algorithms having developed machine learning & statistical models using SVM, XGB, Random Forests, Logistic Regression, Ridge & Lasso Regression, and clustering solutions (K-Means, Density based clustering), etc.
▪ Knowledge of Neural networks (ANN, CNN, RNN), Bayesian method, Text-mining (NLP, Bert), Image Recognition would be a major plus.
▪ Experience on working on cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) and deploying ML models in a client environment or on the cloud will be an added advantage.
▪ Strong programming skills on Python, R, SQL.
▪ Experience with Spark & other big data query environments is a plus. Exposure to SAS is a plus.
▪ Experience with visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI, Spotfire, etc.) & automation tools (Alteryx, etc.).
▪ Project experience in typical use cases like claims analytics, fraud prediction, share of wallet, anomaly detection, recommendation engine, customer segmentation, etc.
▪ Developed POCs to help the business recognize the feasibility of an automated solution. Soft Skills
▪ A consultative approach to problem solving, ability to convert complex & ambiguous problem statements into a simple, scalable yet effective solution.
▪ Worked with senior stakeholders, product, data and design teams to assist with technical issues and translate technical solutions for a wider audience group (technical and non-technical).
▪ Strong written and verbal communication skills, worked collaboratively with teams across different geographic locations.
▪ Good presentation skills; should be able to present findings and insights in a manner understandable to business. Roles & Responsibilities Leadership, solutioning, stakeholder management, and project delivery
▪ Help the Analytics Insights practice make a bigger impact in Firm’s overall positioning in the market, through developing POCs, POVs, thought leadership, and whitepaper generation.
▪ Work closely with the Analytics leadership in leading the team and developing capabilities, growing the team, and developing a pool of SMEs.
▪ Designing and implementing analytics solutions based on use case requirements using advanced ML algorithms.
▪ Apply expertise in quantitative business analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers.
▪ Assist the implementation and adoption of new data platforms and products from an initial design to proof-of-concept and production phases.
▪ Embed analytics into solutions that answer key business problems and develop strategic roadmap.
▪ Structure the approach & deliverables for multiple analytics engagements, assess the impact of work, and conduct so-what analysis.
▪ Manage client presentations and act as subject matter expert on analytics engagement discussions.
▪ Presenting, writing and communicating in public and private meeting forums with business leaders.
▪ Help Partners/Directors across the firm in selling analytics projects by acting as a subject matter expert on business development initiative
Value Vision Management Consultants
639, 18th Main, 22nd A Cross Banashankari 2nd Stage
Bangalore — 560070