A career in our Analytics Data Assurance practice, within the Risk and Regulatory vertical of Advisory practice. It will provide you with the opportunity to assist clients in developing analytics and technology solutions that help them detect, monitor, and predict risk. Help business leaders solve business problems using the best of data analytics tools and technologies. You would also assist the practice grow in the different US markets, build professional relationships and communicate effectively with stakeholders.
As a Senior Associate , you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to
▪ Provide support to our clients with the technology consulting solutions
▪ Work on data analysis provide insights using tools like SQL, Tableau, Power BI, Excel
▪ Data preparation and cleansing of raw data for analysis using tools like Alteryx, Python
▪ Work with global teams, attending the calls, asking relevant questions, providing status reporting to different stakeholders
▪ Suggest the most suitable technical approach while working on business problems
▪ Building deep understanding of the business problem and apply the end user view to support the issue/ challenges
▪ Working on multiple projects to provide solutions for end to end implementation and integration with client systems including performing unit and system testing to validate analytic procedures against expected results.
▪ Participate in the conversion / integration of data into the production framework
▪ Must be an effective communicator, who has a proven record of providing consulting experiences to global clients.
▪ Communicating clearly when writing, speaking and/or presenting to project stakeholders
▪ Collaborating and working effectively with a geographically dispersed team
▪ Being responsive to client demands, project deadlines, and defect discovery and resolution
▪ Utilizing effective time management, especially prioritizing tasks in collaboration with team members
▪ Strong analytical and problem solving skills
▪ Very good SQL query writing skills
▪ Project experience on any ETL and/or data visualization tools like – Alteryx, Tableau Power BI
▪ Good communications skills- stakeholder management, status reporting experiences
Good to Have:
▪ Programming skills on Python or R
▪ Accounting experience
▪ Experience on Risk Management
▪ Consulting experience
B.Tech (B.E), MCA from a reputed college/ University. MBA