Anywhere - Work From Home
We are looking for experienced leaders with strong analytics background (and overall professional experience of 6 – 11 years) to work in our CM Analytics Consulting practice in Mumbai / Bangalore. Managers will work as an integral part of business analytics teams in India alongside clients and consultants in the U.S., leading teams for high-end analytics consulting engagements and providing data and analytics-driven business recommendations to project teams.
Education: B.Tech./B.E./Master’s Degree/M.Phil. /MBA from Tier 1 or Tier institute(s) only with relevant experience
Successful candidates will have demonstrated the following skills and characteristics:
● Expertise in analytics in retail, CPG, technology, hospitality, manufacturing and industrial products industries in the areas (but not limited to) customer analytics, pricing, promotion and profitability analytics marketing analytics, churn/attrition/retention analytics
● Supply chain and inventory optimization, ad sales effectiveness, digital channels effectiveness, market mix modelling, marketing attribution, revenue growth management ● Advanced level programming in Python, Pyspark and R
● Expertise in machine learning supervised and unsupervised learning, time series analysis, optimization and simulation techniques
● Expertise in any one of the visualization tools such as Tableau, Power Bi, QlikView, Spotfire etc.
● Experience in working on any of the cloud platforms, Azure, AWS, Google Cloud
● Experience in deploying machine learning models in a client environment or on the cloud will be an added advantage.
● Ability to handle large volumes of data and derive meaningful business insights from them
● Multi-task and manage multiple deadlines. Responsible for incorporating client/user feedback into the Product.
● Ability to think through complex user scenarios and design simple yet effective solutions
● Extremely good communication skills, ability to handle client interactions independently, and good stakeholder management skills
Roles and Responsibilities: Leadership
● Ability to embed analytics into business solutions
● Help the Analytics Practice make a bigger impact on the Firm’s overall positioning in the market, through developing proof of concepts, points of view, thought leadership, and whitepaper generation.
● Work closely with the Analytics Practice leadership in leading the team and developing capabilities, growing the team, and developing a pool of data scientists Project Delivery and Management
● Manage communication and project delivery between India and US teams
● Manage client presentations and act as subject matter expert on analytics discussions
● Structure the approach and deliverables for multiple analytics engagements simultaneously
● Manage team members proactively
● Help junior members develop the analytics path to align with the overall project objective
● Responsible for checking the methodology and results used by the team
● Help assess the impact of work and conduct so-what analysis
● Develop storylines and make verbal presentations to clients/US stakeholders
● Firm Building & Intellectual Capital Development
● Contribute to research, white papers, blog, and other IC development activities Subject Matter Expert
● Keep abreast of market developments, identify growth opportunities
● Help Partners/Directors across the firm in selling analytics projects by acting as a subject matter expert on business development initiative
Value Vision Management Consultants
639, 18th Main, 22nd A Cross Banashankari 2nd Stage
Bangalore — 560070