The Private Equity Value Creation (PEVC) practice is part of Strategy&, global strategy consulting business and sits within the Deals platform. PEVC is dedicated to supporting Private Equity clients and their portfolio companies across the deal spectrum. We bring deep sector and functional expertise including product strategy, operations, technology strategy, sourcing and procurement, and supply chain management to help realize untapped sources of deal value. Our key service offerings include:
- Pre-acquisition: Operations due diligence and Product & Technology due diligence
- Post-acquisition: Growth Strategy, Operations Strategy, Technology Strategy, Business Transformation, and M&A Operations We collaborate with Private Equity Deals and Operations teams as well as portfolio company Management teams to develop comprehensive value creation plans. We draw on our strategic, operational, organizational, and technology experience to deliver actionable advice that makes a tangible and sustainable difference in a company’s performance.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS Knowledge/Skills Preferred:
- Demonstrates intimate knowledge of, and/or a proven record of success in operations due diligence or corporate strategy roles within professional services, private equity or corporate organizations, including:
- Understanding of various facets of mergers, integrations, spin-offs and/or divestiture transactions, including options analyses and recommendations; and,
- Assisting clients with strategic planning and business reviews; growth, market entry and international expansion; and market opportunity sizing.
- Demonstrates extensive abilities, and/or proven record of success with, managing and developing strategic client relationships while providing the highest quality client work across multiple client projects, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, private equity or corporate organizations, emphasizing the following:
- Building proven and collaborative relationships with team members and fostering a productive teamwork environment.
- Taking an active role in new business development and pursuit activities, including client lead maturation, proposal development, and closing new business opportunities. • Delivering significant business results that reflect strategic and creative thinking and individual initiative. • Managing complex projects while functioning as a trusted advisor at the highest levels of client organizations. • Identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships.
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of complex data, including Operational metrics, Market and competitor analysis (market sizing, drivers and dynamics), customer analysis and internal analysis (strategic analysis, business model reviews, and financials);
- Developing high-yield work plans: prioritizing issues that drive the answer, developing creative ways to prove or disprove hypotheses, estimating time and resourcing required for work modules.
- Managing multi-resource engagements: using work plans to manage day-to-day execution, removing roadblocks, proactively asking for help, effectively communicating up, down and laterally. • Improving work processes: proactively finding standard-setting for engagement execution, codifying and sharing new insights; • Providing direction, coaching and guidance to staff.
- Writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently; to and/or for all levels of audiences, clients and internal staff and management. • Synthesizing issues for leadership team.
- Managing project workstreams and developing proposals, deliverables and reports using the Microsoft suite of applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Multi-tasking and balancing time effectively, keeping a rapid pace without sacrificing quality; and, • Understanding advanced analytics and big data. ▪ Candidates with prior industry experience in any one of the functional areas – Operations, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, R&D, and Technology in any of the following sectors – Pharmaceuticals, Life Sciences, Healthcare (Payer / Provider), Technology, Media, Telecom, Industrials, Automotive, Chemicals, Retail, and Consumer industries will be given preference ▪ Candidates with prior Consulting (Strategy, Management, or Technology) or Deal experience (mergers and acquisition, integration, divestitures, standalone analysis, run rate cost estimates, and Management estimate validation) will be given preference Preferred Educational Background: ● MBA in Strategy / Operations from a premier Business School
- BS / BE with 8 to 15 years experience in the in relevant industry or functional area Additional Information: ● Division: Strategy Consulting
- Platform: Deals
- Line of Service: Consulting Solutions
- Designation: Manager
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Travel Requirements: Travel to client locations may be required as per project requirements