We are looking for a self-motivated individual who will relish the opportunity to join a growing part of the business, using their skills in developing key internal relationships.
- You will play an integral role in Risk assurance services provided to clients.
- Understand the process workflow related to work requests from initiation through completion, understandhow workflow is managed within the firm’s workflow management tool, understand optimal and required way to document results of work performed.
- Participate in a wide range of projects and collaborate across multiple work streams or teams; consistently demonstrating creative thinking, individual initiative and timely completion of assigned work.
- Consistently demonstrate teamwork dynamics by working as a team member: understand personal and team roles; contribute to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; and proactively seek guidance, clarification and feedback.
- Serve as participant on communications with numerous engagement teams.
As part of the GRC Enablement team, members will assist territory engagement teams with implementation and customization of Archer applications.
These activities will primarily demand below skills:
– Advanced experience with RSA Archer implementations.
– Understands technical and functional design requirements related to RSA Archer.
– Create and manage scripts and workflow.
– Experience with Applications and Questionnaire, DDE, Notifications, Packages, Mail Merge, Access Control, Data Feeds.
– Experience in Advanced Workflows.
– Knowledge of Archer APIs.
– Fundamental understanding of GRC would be a great advantage.