A career in our Analytics Enterprise Risk and Regulatory vertical, within Advisory practice. It will provide you with the opportunity in automation by helping the team in implementing and understanding
(a)Business processes from Opportunity creation to collecting cash and (b) automating OTC (Order to Cash)process.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Provide support to our clients with the adoption approach around CPQ, OTC process
- Lead various teams involved in implementing accounting rules e.g. Zuora CPQ, Zuora Billing.
- Work with Clients to gather requirements, design solutions, work with cross functional teams and understand system impacts, drive delivery.
- Lead project involving design, build and testing on Zuora platforms or home grown CPQ systems to help clients gain comfort.
- Lead design of use cases, test cases and test results as per business requirements.
- Suggesting improvement or identifying gaps in client’s process designs that enable efficient and effective interaction between people and systems
- Working on multiple projects to provide solutions for end to end implementation and integration with client systems including performing unit and system testing to validate analytic procedures against expected results
- Must be an effective communicator, who has a proven record of providing consulting experiences to global clients
- Manage the team while providing hands-on technical development for solutions that leverage Zuora CPQ & Billing and other related technologies.
- Communicating clearly when writing, speaking and/or presenting to project stakeholders
- Collaborating and working effectively with a geographically dispersed team
- Being responsive to client demands, project deadlines, and defect discovery and resolution
- Utilizing effective time management, especially prioritizing tasks in collaboration with team members
Skills: Must Have:
- Strong accounting background and understanding of Zuora CPQ, Subscription Billing
- Experience in transformation projects and implementation of OTC cycle
- Ability to understand OTC cycle, system integration and Revenue recognition
- Good communications skills, stakeholder management and status reporting experience
- Experience in leading a team
- Ability to work independently but coordinate effectively with your team and take ownership of projects and drive them to conclusion.
Good to Have:
- Subscription CPQ, Billing, Revenue implementation experience using revenue management tools like Zuora, Salesforce Billing
- Experience in data integration e.g. Zuora (RMS) to ERP
- Consulting background
BE / B Tech or equivalent with hands on experience of using CPQ, Billing management tools (Zuora, Salesforce, etc) and ERP like SAP/Oracle